- Front rack position.
- Bottom of the bar in contact with the shoulders
- Shoulders shrugged into the bar
- Legs squeezed straight
- Hips fully extended glutes squeezed tight
- Elbows positioned under barbell to generate upward force.
- Tucking the chin in think of pressing with speed off of the shoulders
- If you were just looking from the shoulders down you wouldn’t be able to tell if you were pressing as nothing changes.
- No lower back arch, ribs locked down to hips
- No knee bend
- Hips not closed
- Weight stacked over shoulders
- Straight bar path