- One head of the db starts behind the foot while the other head is at the ancle of the foot on the same side you will be grabbing the dumbbell with.
- Knees slightly bent and hips back positioned somewhere between shoulders and knees.
- Hand on the DB and shoulder blades pulled down and together
- Head in a neutral position
- Showing stability through the shoulder rapid extension of the hips and knees the dumbbell pops up guided with the arms until the dumbbell reaches an overhead locked out position stacked over your shoulders with a neutral spine
- Either switching arms as the dumbbell passes the shoulder on the way down or remaining with the same arm, both heads of the dumbbell must touch the ground at the same point the dumbbell started in.
- No excessive knee bend on down swing
- No lower back arch, rips locked down to hips
- Weight finished stacked over shoulders.
- No elbow bend at lockout
- No knee bend at lockout
- No internal rotation of shoulder (pinkie finger stays pointed forward)